Introducing WorkClass Short Term Jobs, start working today!
EHL’s vibrant campuses are a unique hub where passionate students, distinguished academia and industry experts come together from over 120 countries with a common goal: to develop and spread hospitality knowledge, while supporting the continued growth of the industry.
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our 500+ staff and faculty, who count among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top hospitality management schools in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family, respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bringing them to life in tangible ways to our staff.
EHL Group in a nutshell:
• 2 campuses in Switzerland, 1 in Singapore
• Diplomas ranging from professional certificates to Masters Degrees, including the best Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management in the world.
• An innovation village (incubator), which also serves as a "sandbox" for the educational concepts of the future.
• World-class culinary arts, including 5 Meilleurs Ouvriers de France and a Michelin-starred restaurant
• The integration of new technologies into study programs
• A global hospitality consultancy arm, EHL Advisory Services
• EHL Alliance, a business network designed to leverage EHL’s resources and knowledge comprised of world-renowned brands and industry leaders
Do note that the application will take 3-5 working days to process.