1. Stacking, displaying and replenishment of products on the shelves
2. Monitoring expiry dates and shelf lives of products
3. In the loading and unloading of goods, maintain neat and systematic storing of products and perform daily housekeeping
4. Packing of grocery into the bags at Cashier area
5. Helping out at the check out service counter
6. In providing prompt, helpful and courteous service to customers at all times.
7. Operating the POS cash register, handle various types of payments and perform packing for customer purchases (if assigned)
8. Contact tracing/temperature screening
9.Any other adhoc duties if necessary
Working days & shifts: 6 days a week (incl weekend & PH), 7am-3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 9am - 5pm, 4pm - 10pm(Need to be open to working any of this shifts)
Attire: Black/dark colored Polo T, long pants/jean (no ripped) and covered shoes.