- US Semi-conductor MNC
- Immediate role
- Salary: Up to $4000 per month
- Location: Changi, Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Coordinate with Logistics Service Providers on claims related to Logistics discrepancies/damage incidents. Collect all necessary documents and information to file, investigate, and resolve claims in a timely manner
- Support and co-ordinate service/equipment vendor quotations enquiry, consolidate and perform cost comparison, documentation submission prior to procurement.
- On-board Service partner’s new employee and maintain existing employees in Fieldglass/workday system. Ensure good and accurate entry/exit record keeping.
- Coordinate accuracy and on time update of essential on-site workforce listing with 3PL team
- Follow-up with operations / 3PL to ensure timely regular reports updates/submissions
- Support operations in budget monitoring and follow-up corrective actions with budget area owners
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (eg vLookUp, pivot table etc) and analyzing data.
- At least 5 Year (s) of related working experience, with good interpersonal skills
- Simple Workday/ SAP knowledge is good to have
- Experience in administration and accounting related work is an advantage.
- Efficient time management and multi-tasking skills.
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following email: email@example.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*