- Provide technical support to supervisor.
- Perform electrical works.
- Carry out electrical requirements.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Perform fault-finding in electrical systems and the rewinding of electric motors, generators and transformers.
- Renews electric wiring for lighting, electric driven machinery, intercom, rewiring of switchboards.
- To install maintain and repair electrical wiring/equipment and fixtures.
- Assist in supervising junior staff
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- NITEC in Electrical Installation/ Servicing/Power & Machines or equivalent.
- Must have license as an electrician under Energy Market Authority.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in electrical field.
- Able to read basic electrical diagrams
- Possess good knowledge and skills in electrical works and systems
- Might be required to work on night shift (due to project)
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by clicking on “Apply Now” or directly send to firstname.lastname@example.org / contact 6566 5498 for more details.
Please provide following information in the resume for immediate processing
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No : 03C5391
EA Reg No : R1106641