Dairy Farm - Bedok
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive, document, handle and store all stocks according to company’s policies and procedures.
· Ensure accurate, verified and proper documentation on all stocks received, returned and transferred
· Ensure timely and accurate records of all non-returnable damaged goods and to clear the goods promptly
· Arrange received goods neatly to allow easier facilitation for picking, counting and stock rotation
· Prepare documents and arrange with the vendors on the return of the damaged stocks
· Follow Loss Prevention Policies and Procedures to prevent and minimise loss · Ensure high level of hygiene and housekeeping at the receiving area
Physically fit - Able to receive/carry products (10-15kg)
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer and operates across four broad formats: Food (including Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Convenience stores), Health & Beauty, Home Furnishings, and Restaurants.