Manpower Access Pte Ltd - Tuas, Singapore
Process Technician-Tuas/Salary Negotiable
Salary: NEGOTIABLE (Based on Experience)
Assist Production Supervisor in implementing production process, achieve quality goals and meet daily production targets.
**What You'll Do**
· Manage machine set up, analyze, and improve process yield and productivity.
· Establish production/process standards and provide training to new production operators.
· Recommend and implement process improvements.
· Ensure conformance to product specifications, quality and troubleshoot when machine breakdowns.
· To educate and provide expertise information to fellow operators and technicians
· Work with Maintenance and Engineering Team, to suggest improvements and monitor the yield of extrusion.
· Feedback to Supervisors, and offer suggestions, when there are foreseeable issues to meet the weekly or daily target set.
· Communicate effectively to fellow operators and technicians to drive to deliver the production plan.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organization standards to fellow operators and technicians.
· Assist in manufacturing and maintenance works
· Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
**What You Need To Have**
· Minimum 3 years working experience as a Process Technician in a manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system and work place safety requirements, an added advantages.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-motivated.
· Knowledge and experience in Electrical and PLC with analytical and troubleshooting skills are desired.
· Able to hands on mechanical work
· Able to work day & night shift & OT
· ONLY Singaporean
Interested candidates kindly Whatsapp
or click here（ style="color: black;">We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Name: MANPOWER ACCESS PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 13C6854
EA Personnel Name : LIU YANG
EA Personnel Registration No : R1220426