Smart Recruitment - North East, Singapore
· Manage existing customers and develop new potentials
· Manage projects/ quotations and maintain rapport with customers
· Liaise and coordinate with customers and other departments pertaining to project activities and order fulfilment
· Perform program management
· Degree/ Diploma in Electronics Engineering
· 1 -3 years of relevant experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry
· Strong communication and program management skills
· Analytical and collaborative
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Smart Recruitment delivers fast-track office staff and executive resourcing – interim management and permanent recruitments – leveraging our extensive talent bank of junior and senior executives from diverse industries and background.
We’re Singapore’s premier office staffing and executive recruiters with a unique full-service process – a balanced blend of technology and personal service.
Our team of talented recruiters is comprises of recruiting professionals who are among the most experienced in the industry. We manage client relationships with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, tact and urgency.