- Position : Project Engineer (Civil Engineering)
- Location : Around Singapore (Depends on Project Location)
- Working hours : 6 days (Mon-Sat) 8.00AM TO 6.00PM
- Salary : Up to $3800+AWS+Performance Bonus
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : An established local company in M&E and construction sector.
- Manage the transmission of documents and drawings to the client and subcontractor to ensure the updated drawings are issued.
- Prepare method of statement and work procedure.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with method of statement.
- Conduct weekly or monthly meeting with sub-contractors to update progress of work.
- Oversee drawing management and control of technical documentation.
- Manage procurement of resources, monitor and control material usage on site to avoid unnecessary wastage or wrongly usage.
- Prepare monthly progress report with progress photographs.
- Assist the Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer in co-ordination with consultants on change order issued and liaise closing with the Quantity surveyor by providing necessary supporting documents on the change order
- Organize labor, equipment and material for day to day site activities.
- Co-ordinate with safety personnel regarding safety related matters.
- Co-ordinate on the submission of incident report to loss adjuster.
- Carry out material receiving inspection and maintaining material record.
- Prepare daily report, perform and maintain inspection record.
- Any other duties assigned
- Minimum with 1 Year Experience of Project Management in Construction or Mechanical & Electrical industry.
- Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering. (Recognized by BCA/PEB)
Email to: visit www.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
***We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.***
Merinda An Yang
Reg no.: R2093867
EA No: 13C6684