Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Tanah Merah
$1700 to $1900 (monthly)
· Carry out preventive maintenance for all equipment used
· Responsible for the servicing of failing equipment and buggies
· Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical defects in diesel-powered equipment, electric-powered buggies, trucks and other mechanical machineries that are used in daily maintenance works
· Maintain records for equipment maintenance
· Maintain workshop area by enforcing safety measures
· Minimum NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Must be able to work long hours during weekends and public holidays when required (Overtime pay given where applicable)
· Outgoing, tactful and possesses problem solving skills
· 6:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mon)
· 6:00 am to 3:00 pm (Tue, Thu & Fri)
· 5:45 am to 10:00 am (Wed & Sat only)
S$20 monthly for laundry allowance
EA License: 14C7135
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.