HKM HR Management Pte Ltd - west
$2500 to $3000 (monthly)
- Work with Prodn Engineers, Supervisors and Technician to design, develop, and improve sheet metal products and engineering processes.
- Planning and coordinating of production schedule and production output.
- Plan and implement improvement projects for productivity improvement
- Ensuring all monthly operating expenses stay within allocated budget.
- Support inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs with Maintenance Dept
- Inspecting inventory and reporting inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials.
- Producing CAD drawings, nesting thru MSS according to YS specifications.
- Evaluating F.A. and all sheetmetal products and processes and ensuring standardization of quality assurance measures.
- Calibrating and troubleshooting of equipment /machines as required.
- Perform time study and improve STH
- Degree or minimum diploma in Engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge in Sheetmetal and Mechanical drawing.
- Preferable experience working in sheetmetal factory.
- Knowledge in 3D drawing software – Solidworks
- Understand 5S discipline, TQC and other quality improvement tools
- Able to understand AS-400
- 5days work week
- Offer Basic Salary + Allowance + AWS + Bonuses
- Company Transport pick up at designated nearest MRT
- A well established Heavy Machinery Manufacturer
Interested Applicants EMail to: recruit18 @hkmsvs.com with detail resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.
Your interest will be treated with strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Thank you.
EA Licence No. 03C5391 | Registration No. R1109757
HKM HR Management, founded in 1996, is a leading recruiter and executive search company in Singapore. We provide a full range of human capital solutions to SMEs and MNCs across all industries as well as offer exciting job opportunities to job seekers.