ASIA PROPERTIES AND ASSETS CONSULTANCY PTE LTD - Bukit Batok
$5000 to $5500 (monthly)
· Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the assigned condominium
· Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and site staff / contractors assigned to the condominium.
· Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected for the client and the subsidiary proprietors.
· Handles renewal of term contracts and up-keeping of contractual records.
· Ensure compliance with Government / HQ policies & ISO Procedures.
· Ensure effective management of the recreation facilities, common areas including car parks, landscape areas and all M&E plants, fixtures and fittings.
· Implement effective preventive maintenance programs for common properties and facilities to avoid large expensive repairs.
· Ensure high level of security, cleanliness and housekeeping.
· Oversee the administration maintenance contracts.
· Ensure all insurance policies are renewed on time.
· File insurance claims for any damages to common property.
· Review property for insurance purpose and recommend sum insured for the various policies
Contractor / Procurement Management
· Ensure compliance with divisional policies
· Allow Competitive tendering to ensure purchases and service contracts are on competitive terms.
· Ensure compliance with warranties, guaranties and defect liabilities.
· Ensure proper co-ordination/management of renovation works.
· Ensure all purchase/ works orders issued are in order and within the budget allocated.
· Ensure effective control over all licensed contractors appointed to service the estate.
· Ensure that all orders and instructions issued by the Council either verbally or in writing are carried out promptly and efficiently.
· On site co-ordination of all plant and equipment maintenance by contractors
· Prepare all tender documents, agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
· Review all contracts, agreements and insurance 3 months before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation/ tender.
· Review all service providers’ performance.
Customer Service/ Public Relation
· Establish and maintain good relationship with subsidiary proprietors and occupiers of the condominium
· Keep proper records of and attend to all complaints, queries and feedback made by the subsidiary proprietors/residents and to establish and maintain good relationship at all times.
· Ensure all residents’ complaints are attended to promptly and efficiently.
· Recommend a sound budget for each year to determine the amounts to be collected for the Maintenance Fund and Sinking Fund.
· Covenant enforcement:
(i) Effective Maintenance Fund collection.
(ii) Monitor the expenditure incurred to avoid large variation from budget.
(iii) Effective management of surplus funds through’ fixed deposits.
(iv) Maintaining proper book- keeping and proper accounting records.
(v) Ensuring GST returns are submitted on time.
· Advise Council if expenditure is within the budget approved at General Meetings/Monthly financial accounts/revision monthly statement.
· Ensure daily audit on petty cash management.
· Ensure proper and fair booking system is carried out for the use of all the recreational facilities.
· Ensure proper records of all collection.
· Ensure monies collected are remitted to HQ Accounts Department promptly.
· Ensure regular meetings are convened with the client and Pro-tem Committee when it is formed and record and circulate all minutes of the meetings promptly.
· Ensure all correspondences, statutory notifications and enquiries are promptly handled
· Co-ordinate council meetings and general meetings.
· Prepare Minutes of Council Meetings.
· Attend Council Meetings and Annual General Meetings.
· Prepare and submit all necessary documents after AGMs to Building Construction Authority (BCA) or any relevant authorities as needed
· Vet all outgoing correspondences and minutes of meetings.
· Plan and organize activities and decoration during major festive seasons: Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Easter, Moon Cake Festival, National Day, Christmas.
· Day to day supervision of the site management staff.
· Lead and motivate team of staff to provide quality service.
· Coach and guide staff in their duties.
· Monitor attendance of staff on site.
· Review performance of staff and counsel / discipline when required.
· Ensure that colleagues and service providers are briefed on emergency response procedures
· In an emergency situation which occurs after office hours, ensure all concerned parties are contacted and recalled to attend and rectify/ reset the fault quickly.
Note: Some Job duties may vary depending on site requirements