HKM HR Management Pte Ltd - west
$2000 to $2600 (monthly)
Responsibility / Authority:
* Prepare project electrical engineering drawing for assembly.
* Prepare operation manual and parts manual for the completed fire engines.
(Regarding for both of the responsibilities above, intermediate level in using AutoCAD software and Microsoft Office is a must)
*Prepare labels for completed vehicles.
*Fully support Vehicle Commissioning Engineer for the following tasks:
* Organize & conduct factory acceptance testing with customer
* Organize & conduct commissioning & onsite training at customer location
* Pre-commissioning testing of vehicles for factory acceptance test.
* Quality check on firefighting system — installation & operation with report to production
* Liaise with vehicle service support for the vehicle system programming.
* Sales and customer technical support
* Conduct indoor electrical / electronic on job training.
* Maintain and update Docu share storage.
* Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering / NITEC in Electrical Technology or equivalent preferably and above.
* At least 2 years relevant working experiences or above. (Fresh graduated also may considered)
* Possess Electrical Technician's Licence or above under Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) qualification will be an added advantage (but not strongly considered in this requirement).
· 5-day work week
* Supplementary allowance for company transport;
* Annual bonus
Interested Applicants EMail to: resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.
Your interest will be treated with strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Thank you.
EA Licence No. 03C5391 | Registration No. R1109757
HKM HR Management, founded in 1996, is a leading recruiter and executive search company in Singapore. We provide a full range of human capital solutions to SMEs and MNCs across all industries as well as offer exciting job opportunities to job seekers.