Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Tanah Merah
$1700 to $1850 (monthly)
• Handle telephone/walk-in enquiries regarding bungalow bookings and reservations
• Provide guests with information such as rules and regulations, essential numbers to call for assistance during their stay
• Ensure seamless and smooth check-in/out of guests/members
• Collect payment for bungalow rentals and facilities usage
• Compile and tally cash collected against revenue collection report at the end of the day
• Raise billing requests as and when required
• Record, compile and follow-up on lost and found items
• Generate daily check-in lists for security & housekeeping info
• Ensure adequate supply of stationeries for smooth daily operations
• Submit monthly photocopier meter record
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and a cheerful personality
• Customer service-oriented, team player and a high sense of integrity
• Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
Working Hours Rotating Shifts:
• 8:30 am to 5:45 pm
• 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
• 10:45 am to 8:00 pm
Annual leave 14 days
Allowance • S$20 monthly for laundry allowance
Interested applicants can email your resume to License No: 14C7135
EA Personnel No: R1103353
EA Personnel Name: Dominic Goh
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.