DAIZU Cafe - 129 Rangoon Road, #01, S218407
$2000 to $2700 (monthly)
URGENT Looking for Full-Time Jap-Western Cuisine Chef
Job Description & Requirements
Full-Time Chef / Chef De Partie / Commis Junior Chef
(Cafe Chef - Jap Western Fusion Cuisine theme)
Central Location: Farrer Park Area
- SGD 2000 - SGD 2700 (commensurate based on profile and position)
- Brand new cafe opening team, fast progression
Full Time Chef / Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
- Cafe Setting and events based catering
- Attractive experience working in a dynamic environment, creativity, and be part of the cafe opening team!
- $2000 to $2700 and above (Depending on qualifications and experience)
- Ensuring a smooth day-to-day operation in the kitchen.
- Assist in Kitchen Operations including menu planning and costing, organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Ensure Kitchen standards in accordance to SFA/NEA Licensing
- Controls and monitors departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Manpower requirement planning for assigned section and provide recommendations
- Ensure sufficient stocks are in storage & food placed in appropriate containers.
Ensure all kitchen equipment and tools are used safely, correctly and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Act on any guest feedback and provide any service recovery where required.
- Assist in training junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene
- Perform any other duties assign by the Management.
- Possess at least 3 Year(s) of relevant working experience
- Possess at last a NiTEC / Diploma in Food Preparation / Culinary Skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Willing to work shift hours, weekends and Public Holidays
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates may
- Email resume to or
- Whatsapp resume
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tucked amidst the heart of Rangoon Road, Daizu Café is a Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept space centered around holistic usage of soy, nutrition and sustainability in daily living.
Be it an intimate party or a celebratory occasion, unwind with your guests over a delectable selection of mains and desserts within our tranquil haven or spice things up with our range of interactive team building activities.