Fermax Asia Pacific - Toa Payoh
$1499 to $2999 (monthly)
· Plan work schedule for the project under responsibility, in coordination with supervisor.
· Coordinate and monitor work progress with customer and relevant parties for information to expedite installation.
· Schedule deliveries of all materials for the project in a timely manner.
· Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications.
· Update projects progress regularly to his supervisor.
· System applications, importing and exporting of data base and commissioning
· Ensure that all work completed are properly documented
· Hand over project to customer and later to service team.
· ITE/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
· Min. 2 years’ experience in security line (CCTV / Intercom / Access Control).
· Require interaction with clients, consultants and sub-contractors, etc.
· Prepared to work staggered hours as and when whenever the work need to be done on time.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words and Office applications.
· Class 3 driving license.
· Have interest in the electronics/controls fields.
· Proven experience in electronics security products will be an advantage.
Any interested Candidates please email your resume to style="color: windowtext;">Thanks.
FERMAX today is an international company of reference in Spain in the manufacturing and commercialization of electronic entry systems, video entry and access control systems for buildings.
In Singapore, we also provide other various integrated electronic security solutions, such as CCTV surveillance, Smart Video Analytic system, Smart Home, and including Wireless Network Devices Solution, etcs.
As we are marching towards an automation technology revolution, we cannot afford to lag behind. FERMAX decides to blend in the smart era which uses many smart devices to intelligently control every aspect of your home – from a smart lockset to aircon control, lightings to home theatre, all can be automated with just a click from the app.
Be a part of our team today!