Responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor and all departments in manufacturing and servicing.
- Interpret process routing, engineering drawing and other requirements and carry out every machining process with care and within specified hours accordingly.
- Ensure process routing and related production records are duly filled up, signed and scan in and out accordingly.
- Ensure that daily maintenance are carried out as per check list on machineries.
- Perform material handling safely whenever necessary.
- Constantly update the Production Supervisor and Production Manager on the job status and any non-conformances.
- Support the Production Supervisor to generate CNC program whenever necessary.
- Understand and be aware of the impact of each activity to the company, its environment and minimize any detrimental results.
- Ensure company and QHSE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Perform other assignment and duties as and when required
- Min 3 years of Fanuc experience *
- At least Secondary level or equivalent.
Interested candidates please send your resume to or .
Talentvis Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License: 04C3537
Registration No : R1878689