Sakae Holdings Ltd - islandwide
$2600 to $3000 (monthly)
• Responsible for the smooth operations of the kitchen
• Ensure food products are consistently prepared and served in accordance to defined cooking processes, recipes and SOPs while observing the
strictest health and safety standards
• Monitor kitchen staff performance standards and conduct performance evaluation
• Enforcement of hygiene regulations and upkeep of the restaurant cleanliness
• Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices
• Responsible for employees’ performance and discipline
• Set up station for work shift and to maintain cleanliness in kitchen and stations by executing cleaning duties assigned
• Check, count and monitor inventory levels
• Monitor the quality of finished food product to ensure quality is up to the prescribed standards
• Comply with SOP and safety requirements
• Inspect and clean all utensils, equipment and kitchen area to ensure safety and hygiene standard and to report any that is not in working
• Identify and report unsafe and/or non-compliant conditions and behaviors regarding personal and food safety
• Responsible for the smooth operations of the restaurant
• Ensure excellent customer service and guest satisfaction
• Monitor staff performance standards and conduct performance evaluation
• Responsible for employees’ performance, discipline and weekly roster
• Achieving sales target. Develop sales proposal to management. Work closely with team members to monitor and improve sales
• Maintains profitability. Responsible for profit and loss of the outlet
• Coach and give feedback to staff on performance
• Provide on-the-job training for operations and service staff emphasizing on good restaurant service and daily operations procedures
• Ensure discipline and staff management at the outlet
• Motivate the team on an ongoing basis, building up a culture of teamwork and customer focus, always adopt a can-do attitude
• Work closely with management team to achieve company goals and objectives
• Provide enthusiastic and friendly service and develop relationship with customers
• Handle complaints and concerns of customers
• Ensure smooth operations of outlet including issues like maintenance, administrative tasks etc.
• Maintaining Quality, Service and Cleanliness Standards
• Perform and ad-hoc duties as required by Head of Operations
• Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate
Diploma in any field.
• Candidate with relevant qualification or have been in managerial position will also be considered.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Excellent leadership skills & positive mindset
• Only Singapore Citizens
Equipped with the most advanced and environmental friendly equipment, our Headquarters plays a vital role in supporting our Global Operations and Expansion.