Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Paya Lebar
$2500 to $3000 (monthly)
• Assist the Sales Department in daily orders processing and correspondences with retailers on their orders requirements.
• Assist the Sales Department in all sales enquiries from both local and overseas clients.
• Prepare sales quotations, generate invoices, maintain a detail sale, customers payment and delivery tracking reports.
• Update and maintain all products and customers’ information in company's system.
• Work closely with Logistics Department on product picking/ packing, shipping arrangement and oversee scheduled deliveries to customer are met according to requirements.
• Assist the Sales Department to execute sales promotions and campaigns to meet set project’s targets.
• Help build business by identifying prospects for Sales Managers to pursue.
• Identifying new or relevant products by understanding customers’ need and add to the offer list.
• Build strong rapport and long-lasting customer relationships with retailers and having a “yes” approach to customer service.
• Diploma in business administration or a related field
• 1 to 4 years’ experience in a Sales Accounts support role, preferably in a consumer product company selling direct to large, international retailers.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Highly meticulous and organized.
• Good verbal, communication skill.
• Proficient of MS Office and Excel Software.
• Knowledge of the collectible / toy industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of urban culture is preferred.
• Resilient and agile, quick to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management skills.
• Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested applicants can email your resume to style="color: rgb(31, 73, 125);">Reg No: 5Z
EA License: 14C7135
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.