Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar MRT Station, Singapore
$2800 to $3000 (monthly)
• Working closely with the warehouse and maintaining a good working relationship.
• Arrange outgoing shipments with the warehouses, with needed documentation.
• Keeping track of shipment packing, transportation mode, cost of shipment, arrival time and other important factors in the shipment process ensuring timely delivery to the end consumer.
• Liaising with external parties regarding shipments (Forwarders, warehouses)
• Working closely inter-departments regarding Logistical matters.
• Preparation of shipping documents (Packing List, Commercial Invoices, AWB)
• Assisting team leader with Logistical problems
• NITEC/Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge in Logistics processes
• Strong communication, memorization, teamwork, and a sense of urgency.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Good verbal, communication skill
• Proficient of MS Office and Excel Software
Interested applicants can email to style="color: rgb(31, 73, 125);">Reg No: 5Z
EA License: 14C7135
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.