This is a supporting role for the Logistics Department. Details as follows:-
- Responsible for updating jobs details into the Work in Progress (WIP) Excel worksheet for all incoming items and all other activities.
- Issue Delivery Orders and prepare shipping documents
- To arrange daily deliveries / collections with driver.
- Issue warranty stickers for repaired valves and update the warranty records
- To do packing and unpacking of Valves for local and overseas shipments
- Take photos for all incoming parts from customers/ suppliers
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Maintaining proper document control and filing system according to ISO Standard.
- Other related tasks assign by Operations Manager
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in logistics/warehouse management
- Physically Fit - Able to carry heavy items and do packing and unpacking.
- Possess class 3 driving licence (preferably)
- Computer skills in MS Office
- 5 Days work week (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Able to work overtime or work in weekend if required
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)