Company is been providing custom made parts that cannot be bought off the shelf to the marine and offshore oil & gas industries.
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- carry out skilled TIG welding work
- prepare/cut required shapes and weld according to structure plans
- clean and maintain all equipment and tools and maintain a clean working area
- At least NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent
- TIG welding experience is preferred
- At least 2-3 year of experience related experience
Interested candidates can send their resume to or whatapps .
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
Job Express Services Pte Ltd (14C7179)
John Cheah (R1659625)