Position : Mechanical Technician (Crane/ Hoist System) X2
Location : Islandwide (Office in Tuas)
Working hours : 5.5 days Mon-Fri/ 9.00AM-5.30PM, Sat : 8.30-12.30pm
Salary : Up to $2700 + PB + Company transport + 7-14 Annual leave
Duration : Perm
Industry : Electric crane system, hoist and component system
- Carry out service/repair job for lifting equipment (crane & hoist system).
- collaborate with team members for checking, troubleshooting and applying effective action/manner to resolve breakdown of the lifting equipment (crane & hoist system).
- Work closely with supervisor and senior mechanical engineering technician.
- Carry out job tasks as instructed by supervisor and ensure assigned job tasks are solved effectively.
- Participate in all relevant project or service of lifting activities.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate with driving license is preferred (Petrol card provided)
- Candidate possess with electrical and crane/hoist servicing basic knowledge will be added advantage.
- Required to WORK AT HEIGHT
- Willing to travel for site maintenance and inspection
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates in view of business communications
Email to visit www.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
***We DO NOT charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.***
Reg no.: R2090601 | EA No: 13C6684