Learning Journey Education Hub Pte Ltd - Serangoon North Avenue 4, Singapore
$2000 to $2300 (monthly)
1-2 years experience
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
3 weekdays 12-9pm
Saturday and Sunday 9-6pm
Sales, Customer service and Admin
· Handle sales enquiries for physical and online classes for The Online English Classroom Pte Ltd. And Learning Journey Education Centre, our service partner,
· Handle enquiries and feedback from customers
· Handle student enrolment admin work
· Payment/ finance: collection of fees
· planning class scheduling and timeslots
· Maintain student database
· planning/managing staff /teachers’ roster.
Operations and finance
· Ensure that fees are collected on time, follow up on late fees
· Document sales and centre workflows, suggest areas of improvement and operation work flows.
· Writing and updating Frequently Asked Questions Booklet for Sales and Customer Service Staff
Training & Development
· Create sales SOPs, FAQs, checklists and guidelines
· Assist with Marketing efforts
Manage centre face book and social media accounts
· Sales outreach
· Activating and following up with cold leads and ex customers
Learning Journey is best known for our effective composition writing & English paper two techniques, comprehensive child-centric curriculum & dedicated teachers. We believe that learning is a journey that never ends.
Our vision is to support our students in their learning journey by providing a quality curriculum and best teaching practices to help them succeed in life.
Since 2011, we strive to be that pillar of support for our students in their quest for excellence in learning. By providing students with a nurturing environment and an excellent curriculum, we are committed to nurture a generation of competent and successful learners who embrace learning with a growth mind set.
Our Teaching Philosophy
Recognising that every child is unique, Learning Journey believes in nurturing competent learners to learn at a pace that suits each individual. Students are encouraged to ask questions, share ideas, think on their feet and as a result, learn effectively under the guidance of our team of dedicated teachers.
Every week, students and their parents discover that our classes are “different” from the other classes that they have attended.
We believe that each child has different learning needs and by having a small class size (1 teacher to 6-8 students), it enables our teachers to customise their teaching approaches and lessons for each child, so that they get the MOST out of each lesson. Students who need help get a chance to catch up, while high ability learners are able to maximise their potential.