Jobstation - Gul Way, Singapore
$1900 to $2300 (monthly)
Local Diploma/Higher Nitec in Electrical & Electronics
To be responsible for repair, testing, maintenance and programming of all production machinery as assigned so as to ensure minimum disruption to production activities or causes for products to be rejected qualitatively resulting from inefficiencies in the performances.
1. To carry out daily routine check of relevant department machinery to ensure that all apparatus and equipments are working efficiently and in good operational condition as specified.
2. To attend to all job requisitions, complaints, breakdown and as well as monthly preventive maintenance schedule to the relevant department.
3. To modify PLC Programme using GX Developer and CX Developer software.
4. To handle Pneumatic and Hydraulic circuit or system and the components used.
5. To assist in scheduling predictive and preventive maintenance jobs and ensure that it is carried out.
6. To improve production machinery to achieve better production output and ensure all the processes are operating smoothly and efficiently.
7. To improve and solve processes bottleneck.
8. To trouble shoot, analyse with a view to detect adverse trends or inconsistent performance pertaining to operating condition.
9. To initiate or recommend to Supervisor, counter measures to rectify or improve machine condition.
10. To ensure maximum safety and efficiency of operation after repair of machinery in accordance to required standard.
11. To attend meetings, reviews, discussions and co-ordinate with Production Supervisor in achievement of the department objective.
12. To carry out any other instructions as may be required by superior from time to time in the interest of the organisation.