RecruitYOU Singapore - Singapore
Job Description for Barista/Service Crew
• Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items. • Sells and serves drink and food items to customers.
• Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu
• Answers customer questions regarding coffee, drinks preparation, and product freshness.
• Competently prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for espresso-based drinks; • Generates revenues by attracting new customers through defining new and expanded services and products;
• Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply, maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies, specialty drinks for coffee bar; • Perform data entry of stock inventories in a timely manner;
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs; • Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organisation standards and sanitation regulations;
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities such as through participating in retail trade and food service publications; • Provide training to staff in accordance to company training guide and manuals
• Enhances brand reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests such as exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; • Report to Outlet Supervisor on any operational inconsistencies;
• Able to work overtime, weekends and public holidays.
• Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Working Hours: 9:30am - 11pm (44hr/week)
***We do not have halal certificate but we do not serve pork, lard and alcohol.
We RecruitYou! Our mission is to match you to the right company within the shortest time!!!!