HKM HR Management Pte Ltd - West
$7000 to $9000 (monthly)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• To lead a team of production staff to meet production targets and quality standards
• Manage, motivate and develop a team of production staff in the areas like: education, behaviour and fair manner etc.
• Keep good relationship between the management and the workers
• Make master plan for Machine Tools Department
• Execute of production activities reference to the master plan
• Control of production variable cost and expenses and maintain P/L
• Ensures plant wide safety, productivity good factory house-keeping and serviceability of all production machine and equipment’s
• Monitoring production quality, cost and timely shipment to ensures good reputation toward customers
• Other responsibilities assigned by management from time to time
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
• Minimum Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 10 years experience preferably in machine tool environment
• Good presentation, interpersonal negotiation skill, knowledge in planning, accounting, human resource and factory automation.
• Excellent leadership quality, strong spirit of team work, proactive and initiative
• Qualification in production techniques such as 5S, Safety and ISO 9001 are added advantage
• Knowledge of Computer applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written
• Resourceful and able to work under tight deadlines
Interested Applicants EMail to: with detail resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.
Your interest will be treated with strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Thank you.
EA Licence No. 03C5391 | Registration No. R1109757
HKM HR Management, founded in 1996, is a leading recruiter and executive search company in Singapore. We provide a full range of human capital solutions to SMEs and MNCs across all industries as well as offer exciting job opportunities to job seekers.