Accountant - Chemical MNC
The position is responsible for the preparation of full sets of accounts of the Australian branch operations by verifying and recording transactions, financial closing and reporting. It also ensures effective internal control and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, as well as tax, audit and other statutory compliance.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting of the Australian branch operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset, inventory and general ledger
- Verify and record transactions to ensure integrity of accounting information of the business operations
- Monitor and define accounting process and related activities to ensure effective internal controls
- Handle periodic closing and prepare periodic management reports such as additional corporate reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and analytical review.
- Fulfill audit, GST, income tax and other statutory obligations; support transfer price and cash flow management
- Providing accounting support to business team in areas such as customer tender preparation.
- Perform additional assignments or projects, within finance or cross-functionally, to orchestrate continuous process improvement, efficiency improvement, drive standardization and leverage on best practices
- Degree in Accounting and/or Professional qualification, for eg. Singapore Chartered Accountant, ACCA
- Has minimally 3 years of working experience in public accounting, related accounting area or shared service center, and handling of full set of accounts
- Experience with SAP system is a plus
- Inquisitive mind with great initiative and ability to collaborate with remote business operations and to manage service providers
- Solutions driven while embracing dynamic working environment and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable with travelling occasionally based on work exigency
- Good communication skill, written and oral
Interested candidates, please send an updated resume to me through email at or kindly apply through WorkClass and I will be in touch with you shortly once shortlisted.
Audrey Chua Wei Ping (R2094276)
Just Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd (EA12C6295)