Shake Shack Singapore - 89 Neil Road, Singapore
$1700 to $2200 (monthly)
• Provides fast and friendly service to customers.
• Sets up station according to outlet’s guidelines.
• Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the Company.
• Inspects all food and ingredients before use for any sign of cross contamination or spoilage.
• Re-stocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Possesses understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Prepare food in compliance with health and safety standards.
• Strong passion for delighting customers.
• Good team player.
• High energy to create a fun working environment.
• Fun and cheerful personality with high energy to create a fun working environment.
• Willingness to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
Whatsapp HR : for more info
Shake Shack sprouted from a hot dog cart in Manhattan’s Madison Square Park created by Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG) to support the Madison Square Park Conservancy’s first art installation. The cart was quite the success, with lines snaking out daily for three summers.
In 2004 USHG won the bid to open a permanent kiosk in the Park : Shake Shack was born. This modern day “roadside” burger stand serves up the most delicious burgers, hot dogs, frozen custard, shakes, beer, wine and more. An instant neighborhood fixture, Shake Shack welcomed people from all over the city, country and world who gathered together to enjoy fresh, simple, high-quality versions of the classics in a majestic setting.
The rest, as they say, is burger history.