Delphic Manufacturing Solution Pte Ltd - 13B Tuas Road Singapore 638514
$3000 to $4000 (monthly)
Report to: Engineering Manager
Summary of the Job:
Responsible for mechanical design tasks of given project and ensure delivery of the machine according to customer’s requirements.
· Prepare design concept according to customer requirement & compiling quotation from new/existing supplier at RFQ stage
· Lead the qualification of new part from new supplier with Project buyer. Work with QA to qualify the new supplier when required.
· Execute design according to customer requirements and to finish the jobs within given schedule and budget.
· Review and confirm technical specification with customer.
· Develop detail & assembly drawing according to our drafting standard.
· Design to draw schematic diagrams for assembly.
· Liaise with respective Control Engineer for the requirements of electrical circuit and software development of the project.
· Initiate Change Notice Request for change of part design.
· Prepare of Machine Operation Manual & Maintenance (Mechanical) for the project.
· Maintain proper project documentation.
· Other duties as and when assigned.
· Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Min. 2 years relevant experience in Automation machine design.
· Ability to create and interpret Mechanical drawings, carry out design calculations and component detailed drawings.
· Able to perform assigned ttasks independently or through team activities.
· Self-motivated, high resourceful and organized.
· Knowledge of Solidworks 3D CAD software
· Good Team player
· 5 days’ work week
· Working hour: 0830 to 1730hrs
· Flexible Working Arrangements
· Family orientated company
· Good remuneration for right candidate
We are a Precision Engineering company. We specialising in High-Mix Low-Volume precision tooling, to provide quality High-Mix Low-Volume hardened high-precision tooling and innovative solutions to the electronics industry