PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd - Tuas, Singapore
$1800 to $2400 (monthly)
• Maintain all equipment / tools used in good working condition.
• To exercise full consideration for the safety of co-workers and himself and to report any unsafe acts or conditions.
• To comply strictly with the company's safety rules and regulations.
• Maintain good housekeeping in the work area.
• Packing warehouse maintaining high standards.
• Follow work instruction and method taught by superior. Seek advice from superior when in doubt.
• To perform tasks deem suitable and assigned by superiors.
• Able to carry 15kg - 25kg
• No experience required, training will be provided.
• 5.5 days’ work week (Monday to Saturday).
• West Area
• Physically fit
• Ability to communicate in English.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements. Please WhatsApp . Thanks
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd | EA Licence No.:95C5411
Joshua Ng | EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985290
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment, human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary, outsourced recruitment solutions and human resource consulting. With more than two decades of experience, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments. Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region. Our aim is to give employer’s quality human resource solutions and individual candidates’ greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise. We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch. At PrimeStaff, we are passionate about people and our commitment to service excellence speaks for itself.