Skillsforce Management Consultancy Pte Ltd - Biopolis Way, Biopolis, Singapore
$3000 to $4000 (monthly)
· Perform accounting operational tasks such as account posting, journal entries and reconciliation of account balances.
· Prepare financial statements and monthly management report with compliance to accounting standards and company policies.
· Manage cashflow and banking facilities.
· Handle Intercompany transactions, cross charged and reconciliation.
· Process account payable invoices and invoice management.
· Follow up with open PO, invoices and GR related matters.
· Extract the Open PO from purchasing system and analyse the detail for accrual posting.
· Process and prepare payment for supplier/vendor invoices, intercompany invoices, employees’ monthly expenses reimbursement, statutory payment and other AP related invoices.
· Check and process employees’ expense report and corporate credit card.
· To monitor closely on AP & AR ageing report.
· Liaise with internal & external auditors, tax agents, company secretary, banks and other statutory body.
· Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as when required.
· Bachelor of Degree in Accountancy or Professional Accounting qualifications.
· 3- 5 years of working experiences in the related field.
· Preferably with working experience in SAP.
· Independent, able to work under pressure and committed to meet tight deadlines.
Contract period 10 months
Skillsforce Management Consultancy Pte Ltd was established in 1998 as a traditional placement agency. Since then, it has developed into a professional HR consultancy firm offering comprehensive recruitment and human capital solution services.
The strength of Skillsforce lies in the passion, commitment and competency of its staff to deliver reliable quality services to their clients and candidates.