Primestaff Management Pte Ltd - Commonwealth MRT Station, Commonwealth Avenue, Singapore
$2500 to $3400 (monthly)
Full Time – 12 months contract (5 days work week)
Working location near Commonwealth MRT
What we offer:
· Maintaining legal master tracker; preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys.
· Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
· Arranging meetings and legal documents filing repository, and circulation.
· Assisting the Head of Legal by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
· Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
· Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
· Directing and coordinating law office activity, internal and external lawyers.
· Gathering and analysing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
· Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
· Keeping the law library up to date by monitoring legal volumes.
· Diploma or Degree in any discipline
· Possess a minimum of 2 years of legal administrative experience
· Meticulous and has an eye for details
· Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 / 𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟗𝟕𝟐𝟐𝟓𝟔𝟎𝟗
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd | EA Licence No.:95C5411
EA Personnel Name: Sarah Tan
EA License No: 95C5411