Asia-Link Technology Pte Ltd - Victoria Street, CHIJMES, Singapore
$3200 to $4000 (monthly)
- Provide repair and maintenance support and service and hands-on attendance to repairs/complaints on electrical, MVAC, plumbing, sanitary, wood work services, photocopier, CCTV, telephone system etc to the company properties
- Coordinate with various contractors and Building management staff on repairs and maintenance works
- Supervise contractors' work in progress
- Participate in all renovation works
- Keep proper records of all drawings and plans, maintenance and repair records, invoices, quotations etc.
- Night work to supervise contractors' services if required
- Experience in simple plaster and paint, capentry work
- Experience in MVAC and repair of simple electrical appliances
- Required to possess Electrical Technician License
- Able to speak, read and write simple Chinese to communicate with Hongkong Office and chinese counterparts
- Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm
- Sat: 9am-1pm
- City Hall area
- $3200-$4000 (based on experience)
Please kindly send in your resume to | R1545549
Asia-Link is a leading regional human resources service provider, serving the needs of our clients thourgh our full site of HR recruitment, management and consulting solutions.
Founded in 1994, we have serviced our clients for over the last 20 years, ranging from multinational companies, government and statutory boards, entrepreneur-led organizations, small and medium sized enterprises, as well as not for profit organizations.