Just Recruit Singapore - Woodlands, Singapore
$2500 to $3500 (monthly)
Sales Support Executive
Salary: $2,500 - $3,500
Working Days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
(Training and Guidance will be provided)
- Maintaining close business relationship with new and existing customers.
- Assist and support sales team in providing quotations to customers.
- Follow-up on the status for potential quotations to orders and for reporting purposes.
- Planning buffer inventory for regular purchase parts.
- Updating lead time to customer for those regular purchase parts every month.
- Generate monthly sales and inventory report.
- Prepare presentations for meeting purposes.
- Provide ad-hoc support to sales team by assisting with sales and administrative duties
- Minimum Higher Secondary / Pre-U / ‘A’ Level / Professional Certificate or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 years experience in Inside Sales or Customer Service in Electronics
Interested Applicants Please WhatsApp your resume to to apply, also indicate the job position you’re applying.
Chu Cehan | R2096207
Just Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd | EA12C6295
We are a specialist, independent, owner-managed over many years of experience in our niche sectors.
Based in the heart of the Singapore , we are a leading professional recruiting agency recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people Nationwide.
We dedicate our team to provide our specialty in getting you the best match.
At Just Recruit Recruitment we are in the advantageous position of having consultants with first-hand experience in the finance sector. Between them, they have over 20 years worth of banking and finance experience.
This guarantees that you will be speaking to a recruitment consultant who fully understands your business, and appreciates the quality and calibre of candidate required to succeed in this industry.
Not only are we able to speak with candidates in the terminology specific to the industry, but we are also able to undertake suitable psychometric tests to provide feedback on personality traits, as well as numeracy and literacy abilities.