Refine - 53A boat
If you're someone who just simply can't sit still, get punished for moving too often and LOVE to get hands on, I'm guessing your typical 9-5 desk bound role is like teaching a fish to climb!
FRET NOT! Because I'm sure being an Event Sales Representative is your jam!
As an Event Sales Leader, you be able to:
- try out new things, expanding your horizon!
- guided by mentors to overcome challenges while using your strength to its fullest potential!
- through performance, you will see more opportunities waiting in line for you!
What you have to do:
- Face to face presentations at events and roadshows
- Acquisition of new customer base for our clients
- Potentially assist in running the sales team
Send in your resume NOW to be at your natural best today!
We're an enthusiastic Outsourced Sales & Marketing team, focusing on our most important asset, people. We've created an environment that gives people from all walks of life opportunities to learn and become a better version of themselves at different stages.
At the end of this journey, you can see yourself improving in terms of:
- Public speaking
- Time management
- Finance management
- Better sales skillset
- Problem-solving skills
- Increased confidence level
- Decision making & communication skills
All of which is transferable to any path and will stay with you for life.
One of the best way to learn all these skill sets is by providing a unique face to face customer experience that enhances the clients' brand. All while generating, validating and delivering high-quality sales.