Atomrecruit Pte Ltd - 63 Ubi Avenue 1, Singapore
$3000 to $5500 (monthly)
• Responsible for mobile-end app product planning and product function design, project implementation and continuous improvement
• Understand product planning, market research, user research, user experience design
• Carry out the product roadmap, propose the product demand and improvement opinion, and the requirement plan
• Assist operation and marketing team to organize and analyse operational data, make plan for future product development and operation
• Communicate with design and development team in China (Shenzhen), execute product development plan
• Manage the progress of product development, coordinate with UI, development, operation and other resources to ensure product development and release schedule.
• Strong expressive ability of words and graphics, strong logical thinking and analytical judgment ability
• Strong project management, data statistical analysis, product process planning, project proposal and implementation capabilities
• Basic Html, java script and CSS knowledge
• Experience in Android and IOS software design and basic programming
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin)
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Information Technology/Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
• Minimum 1 years relevant experience in product development and project management.