Primestaff Management Pte Ltd - Eu Tong Sen Street, Clarke Quay The Central, Singapore
$3000 to $3700 (monthly)
Our Client is one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia by Assets and among the larger Bank in Asia, a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Singapore. Today, they have more than 100 branches island wide. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man on the street to the affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services.
· You will be part of our award-winning teams to provide a personalized banking experience for the customers.
· To primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
· You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
· To possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
· To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
· To have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
· Always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
· You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
· Diploma/Degree in any discipline with local Polytechnics or Universities.
· Willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
· Passionate in banking and wealth management.
· Driven and service-oriented individuals.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Confident and good presentation skills.
· Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to or WhatsApp to .
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R2090430