RecruitFirst Pte Ltd - Tampines, Singapore
$3000 to $4000 (monthly)
· Five-day work week & Attractive Benefits Package
· Relevant experiences in Retail, F&B & Supermarket
· Dynamic culture & Friendly working environment
As a Department Manager, you are responsible for managing and executing activities related to the promotion and merchandising for your category of products and in accordance to Company's standard and guidelines.
· Be in tune with key product development and market trend to execute sales forecasting, manage inventory turnover and develop strategies to achieve divisional goals
· Manage and execute activities related to store’s promotions
· Develop and maintain creative store layout and product merchandising
· Merchandising for your category of products and in accordance to Company's standard and guidelines
· Lead, develop and motivate a team of staff to attain a high level of customer service and sales performance
· Directly supervise members to ensure they comply with store policies/procedures
· Proactively supports any promotional activity within the store and contributes to an effective working environment
· ITE above with 3 years of working experience in the related field
· Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive business through creativity and extensive product knowledge
· Experience in department store or supermarket environment would be an advantage
· Possess a pleasant outgoing personality and ability to work as a team
· Positive attitude with a service-oriented mindset
· Strong verbal communication skills supported by a positive “can do” attitude
· Shift duty and Overnight shift for flagship store
Sophia Ooi Sook Leng
EA license 13C6342
RecruitFirst is a regional recruitment consultancy that is headquartered in Singapore and specialises in the provision of temporary, contract and permanent placement solutions.
We help people find better jobs and organisations find better people via our highly specialised teams. As a result of our strong industry specialisations, our consultants possess the industrial and functional knowledge to support the placement of exceptional talents for our clients.