Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Joo Koon Circle, Joo Koon Interchange, Singapore
$1800 to $2000 (monthly)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITI ES
• Handling AP module. Input purchase invoices, debit notes and credit notes.
• Maintain in debit listing and ensure daily AR function is in order.
• Handling AR module. Perform customer payment, issue and Input debit notes & credit notes to ERP.
• Prepare monthly AR statements.
• Prepare monthly AR collection report.
• Handle training matters and maintain staff training records and update notice board.
• Prepare POCA and KPI.
• Submit EDB survey.
• Participate is half yearly and annual audits. Prepare audit schedule and confirmation letter.
• Maintain in up-to-date filing and data housekeeping.
• Update notice board as and when required.
• Patrol building surroundings for abnormalities and inform maintenance dept.
• Fruit distribution on fruit day.
• Birthday celebration preparation.
• Open letter daily and distribute.
• Bank in cheque & post letter.
• Back up IT server and ERP system (when Max not around).
• Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 1years of related accounts and administrative experience in manufacturing industry
• knowledge in accounting principles, practices and standards
• Knowledge in Accounting Software
JOB SPECIFICATIONS, JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Good working knowledge of MS office applications
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge in ISO 9001,ISO 14001 and IATF 16949
Interested applicants can email your resume to License No: 14C7135
EA Personnel No: R1103353
EA Personnel Name: Dominic Goh
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.