PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd - Island wide
$2400 to $3000 (monthly)
Wealth Planning Manager/ Senior Wealth Planning Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Our Client is one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia by Assets and among the larger Bank in Asia, a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Singapore. Today, they have more than 100 branches island wide. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man on the street to the affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services.
· You will be part of our award-winning teams to provide a personalized banking experience for the customers.
· To primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
· You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
· To possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
· To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
· To have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
· Always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
· You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
· Diploma/Degree in any discipline with local Polytechnics or Universities.
· Willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
· Passionate in banking and wealth management.
· Driven and service-oriented individuals.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Confident and good presentation skills.
· Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to or apply via Whatsapp.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R1985290
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment, human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary, outsourced recruitment solutions and human resource consulting. With more than two decades of experience, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments. Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region. Our aim is to give employer’s quality human resource solutions and individual candidates’ greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise. We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch. At PrimeStaff, we are passionate about people and our commitment to service excellence speaks for itself.