RecruitFirst - EXPO
Up to $12 (hourly)
Duration: 2 Months
Working Hours: 4 Days a week, 2 rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
Day Shift : 8am – 8pm
Night Shift: 8pm – 8am
- Perform basic patient care activities, administrative functions and assist nursing staff in caring for residents at the Singapore Expo
- Interact with patients and monitor their physical and emotional well-being
- Assist with admission and discharge processes
Other ad-hoc roles assigned
- Minimum GCE N Levels
- All staff will have to shower after they end their shifts at Expo due to Infection control
- Medical check + vaccinations required
- Will need to do mask fitting + wear PPE
Interested applicants, please Telegram @KRYSTALKOW /Whatsapp , alternatively you can send your resume to
Krystal Kow Jia Tong | R2092041
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
If this is not what you're looking for, kindly drop a Whatsapp to Krystal @ with your preferred job eg. Admin/ CS/ Sales /Packer/Retail/Ops etc.
We are ambitiously committed to contributing to the growth of our Clients and to the career development of our Candidates.
Since it's inception in 2013, RecruitFirst has continuously brought to the table fresh perspectives on recruitment and flexible staffing. Run by millennials for millennials, we understand the needs of the talent acquisition market and pride ourselves in being at the forefront of fulfilling them. Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 9 countries and 13 cities across Asia Pacific - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul, Suzhou, Jakarta and Shenzhen. Speak with our consultants today to understand how you can leverage our speedy, precise, and tailored service to meet you business needs.