Manpower Access Pte Ltd - Tai Seng Street, Singapore
$4000 to $5000 (monthly)
Salary: $4000 - $5000
• Manage Full Spectrum of HR Functions.
• Facilitate organisational changes to help the Company achieve its organisational goals.
• Engage with internal stakeholders on proactive HR matters e.g. performance management, manpower planning, budgeting, talent development etc.
• Maintain Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep top management informed of new developments and make the necessary recommendation.
• Engage with other recruitment agencies in recruitment process.
• Drive the annual the performance review process in determining the pay-out for increment and bonuses.
• Ensure compliance with employment legislation and HR policies.
1. At least 3-5 years of relevant HR experience in F&B industry.
2. Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline e.g. Business Management, Human Resource Management etc.
3. Good IT Literacy and strong numerical and analytical skills.
4. Good organisational, leadership and people management skills.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese language. (Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese to communicate with English and Chinese speaking counterparts in regards with the HR matters e.g. performance management, manpower planning, budgeting, talent development etc.)
Interested candidates kindly email resume or Whatsapp number
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
EA Name: MANPOWER ACCESS PTE LTD
EA Licence No : 13C6854
EA Personnel Name : LIU YANG (DORA)
EA Personnel Registration No : R1220426
Manpower Access Pte Ltd understands that successful employment is the key to successful business. In today’s fast-paced economy, a right match of skills is crucial as it leads to reduce turnover and increase productivity; hence, enhance overall performance. We firmly believes in matching the right candidate to the right profession, resulting in an ideal person-job fit.