The F&B Dietary Assistant will assist the department by managing the Electronic Meal Ordering System (eMOS) and to provide inpatients’ meal related enquiries.
- Manage diet control in administration work and meal-related matters.
- Handle telephone calls, enquiries and feedback. Record and convey messages, follow up and respond as appropriate with inter-related departments.
- Collate and update relevant meal data required by kitchen for purposes of production summaries.
- To generate daily meals summaries EMOS and handed over to each kitchen section for preparation / cooking / dishing / tray assembly etc.
- To generate patients’ meal chits from eMOS and are handed over to kitchen for assembly of meals.
- To maintain a daily report of events and complaints, also noting what action was taken.
- To assist kitchen during meal assembly and plating ensuring all the meals are loaded accordingly.
- Monitor and track operational KPIs and other measurable indicators on a regular basis.
- Monitor and collate operations reports on a regular basis, and highlight any discrepancies or irregularities to the Reporting Officer.
- Assist in coordinating with dietetics, speech therapist and nursing department on meal requirements
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilization of office supplies in the department.
- Write minutes of meetings.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Qualification: At least GCE “O” Level, Diploma in Applied Food Science and Nutrition preferred
- Experience: Preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently
- Good spoken and written English
- 6-days work week and able to perform shift duties
- Rotating shifts - First shift starts at 5-5.30am & Last shift ends at 8.30pm
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to