Fermax Asia Pacific - Toa Payoh, Singapore
- Carry out ELV system such as IP CCTV, Intercom, Access Control, IP PBX, Public Address system & etcs, maintenance for residential condominiums, commercial & industrial buildings
-To diagnose & troubleshoot faults in the system, and resolve these technical issues
- Attend to clients’ queries on any operational & maintenance related matters
- Maintain good relationship with customers
- ITE/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical or IT related discipline.
- Min. 2 years of working experience in security line (CCTV/Intercom/Access Control)
- Preferable knowledge in Network and basic IP system.
- Experience in setting up and managing IP PBX system is a plus.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Words) Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented, passionate and responsible.
- Self-discipline and willing to work staggered.
- Fast learner, independent and can work under pressure.
- Class 3 Driving License Required.
-Preferred Singaporean and PR
FERMAX today is an international company of reference in Spain in the manufacturing and commercialization of electronic entry systems, video entry and access control systems for buildings.
In Singapore, we also provide other various integrated electronic security solutions, such as CCTV surveillance, Smart Video Analytic system, Smart Home, and including Wireless Network Devices Solution, etcs.
As we are marching towards an automation technology revolution, we cannot afford to lag behind. FERMAX decides to blend in the smart era which uses many smart devices to intelligently control every aspect of your home – from a smart lockset to aircon control, lightings to home theatre, all can be automated with just a click from the app.
Be a part of our team today!