Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Tanah Merah
$2000 to $2400 (monthly)
• Ensure works carried out by contractors are in order
• Ensure all technical equipment/machines are in good working conditions
• Standby night duties• Prepare and arrange monthly cleaning of koi pond
• Assist in the implementation procedure and correction maintenance programs
• Handle complaints and repair works accurately and in a timely manner
• Responsible for the purchasing of all maintenance parts
• NITEC Certificate (Electrical & Air-Con) or equivalent
• Electrical licence by Energy Market Authority (EMA) will be an added advantage
• Preferably possesses qualification relating to Air-conditioning
• Decision maker, good integrity, resourceful & able to work long hours
• Must be able to perform shift duties on weekdays, weekends & Public Holidays
• Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
Rotating Shifts:• 8:00 am to 3:30 pm• 2:45 pm to 10:15 pm
Annual leave 14 days
Allowance • S$20 monthly for laundry allowance
• S$30 monthly for mobile allowance
Interested applicants kindly email your resume to
Only shortlised applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.