Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1600 to $1700 (monthly)
Customer Service Officer (Bowling Centre)
• Handle daily operation and maintaining of facilities within Bowling Centre
• Handle Cashier Counter during operation & reconcile daily payment balance
• Maintain relationship with the Club’s Members, guests and members of public by providing good customer service
• Ensure compliance to established rules of the game during bowling league / competitions
• Update and maintain bowlers’ records & results e.g. handicaps, league results, competition results and championship results
• Assist Supervisor in checking and maintaining stock, equipment, stationery at sufficient level for daily operation
• Handle enquiries/bookings/organizing/billing for Corporate events & submit monthly report
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ level with one year experience in hospitality or working in country clubs.
• Knowledge of the sport will be an added advantage
• Customer service oriented, committed & responsible
• Possess good interpersonal, communication administrative, analytical & marketing skills
• Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station
• Cab service will be provided for shift ending 2:15 am
Working Hours Rotating Shifts:
• 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
• 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• 5:15 pm to 2:15 am
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require employment permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.