Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1750 to $1900 (monthly)
COURSE MARSHAL (GOLF)
• Marshalling the golf course to ensure everything is in order
• Checking the pace of play
• Collecting course tickets
• Ensuring all golfers play according to the scheduled time
• Recording golfers’ locker key number
• Activating course closure for inclement weather
• Ensure golfers tee up on time and in proper attire
• Ensure chipping and pitching are prohibited at tee boxes
• Engage and communicate with golfers the important to repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunker after play
• Patrol golf course to monitor pace of play and behaviour of golfers, especially golf etiquette.
• Possess Secondary level education with 1 year of experience in relevant field
• Candidates who do not have the relevant experience are welcomed to apply
• Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport provided at Bedok (6:30am only) and Tanah Merah MRT stations
5-day work week
• 6:45 am to 3:30 pm
• 10:15 am to 7:00 pm
• 6:45 am to 6:45 pm
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.