Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd - Changi
$1800 to $2100 (monthly)
Customer Service Officer (Golf) - Up to $2100, Changi, rotating shifts
• Handle booking of golf slots for members and corporate members
• Perform registration and issuance of course tickets
• Keying in of golfers’ scorecards
• Answering of phone enquiries
• Tally all transactions made for the day and ensure errors are amended and accountable for by the end of the shift/day
• Ensure that ISO Quality Procedures are compiled with
• Assist the Executives on proper regulation of golf operations including competitions and activities
• Opening and closing of golf course during inclement weather
• Deliver right information to members/guests and ensure important notices are displayed on the notice board
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ level with one year experience in hospitality or working in country clubs.
• Customer service oriented
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be prepared to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
• Staff transport provided at Tanah Merah MRT station for 9:00 am shift
• Staff transport for 6:30 am shift not provided but shift allowance will be given
5-day work week
• 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
• 6:30 am to 4:15 pm
• 9:15 am to 6:15 pm
• 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
For those residing in Singapore only.
Those who require work permit application need not apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
PeopleFirst was conceived with the focus on people who enjoys being part of us in their search for their destined employer and being nurtured through our various development programs. They prove to be key in value adding to your organization.
We want to be part of your strategy in your journey to achieve your mission through the search and development of your people. Being people focused, we pride ourselves with a large people based data and our ability to tailor-made training or development programs for your needs.
You are our priority and we only assign our Account Holders who have experienced the rigors of job matching to achieve the longevity of our placement. At PeopleFirst, we nurture your people with only the best Trainers & Facilitators who have achieved the same for the many other companies in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Being a HR consultancy firm, we delight you, our clients, in our ability to diagnose the needs for solutions required to either re-align the deviation or enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of your most important asset, your people.