Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Meet and Greet guests upon arrival.
- To handle all check-ins and check-outs.
- To handle any incoming calls and answer guest enquiries.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by providing quality services throughout their stay.
- Accurately update/enter reservations.
- Be familiar with the property safety, first aid and fire safety procedures.
- Handle guest complaints and refer to the superior in-charge.
- Monitor and manage room status and movements
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure smooth stay of guest.
- Assign rooms for all arrivals
- Upsell guests to higher room categories
- Run Night Audit Reports
- Manage petty cash for front office
- Work closely with managers to make improvements in the front office
- Data entry, basic accounting and cost reporting
- Organising and filing of paperwork
- Daily cashier closure
- Maintain excellent customer service standards
- Ensure proper follow up and handover
- To maintain cleanliness of work area
- Able to work shift
- Strong communicating skills
- Able to commit 24/7 rotating roster including weekend including overnight shift and weekends
- Ability to Multi-Task
Thank you for your application with RedDoorz. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.