Responsibilities: Front Desk
- Meet and Greet guests upon arrival.
- To handle all check-ins and check-outs.
- To handle any incoming calls and answer guest enquiries.
- In- charge of call routing to specific people.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by providing quality services throughout their stay.
- Data entry
- Be familiar with the property safety, first aid and fire safety procedures.
- To handle guests’ feedback, complaints and requests.
- To refer to the superior in-charge (operations team).
- Monitor and manage room status and movements
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure smooth stay of guest.
- Assign rooms for all arrivals
- Upsell guests to higher room categories
- Run Night Audit Reports
- Manage petty cash for front office
- Work closely with managers to make improvements in the front office
- Data entry, basic accounting and billing
- Organising and filing of paperwork
- Daily cashier closure
- Maintain excellent customer service standards
- To carry out daily duties in compliance with Company Standards
- Ensure proper follow up and handover
- To maintain cleanliness of work area
Manpower Rostering and Supervisory Role
- Assigning of rostering and in-charge of manpower planning for respective property
- Generating of work templates for relevant properties
- Attending of meetings as and when required by the ops team.
- To ensure property has sufficient inventory every month and to inform the ops team/Property managers should there be a shortage of supplies.
- To conduct training for new hires and current staff (monitored by ops team)
- To prepare training logs for staff.
- To delegate jobs to staff to ensure smooth operations
- To carry out department briefings to ensure staff is updated on current matters
- Contribute positively to team and ensured team cohesion
- Good at time management and have excellent communication skills
- Able to Identify issues and resolves problems efficiently
- Experience in the Hotel Industry will be an added advantage
- Rotational Shifts, 2 shifts per day.
Interested applicants please send in your latest resume and as well as your relevant experiences.We thank you for your application, only short-listed candidates will be notified.